1. Summer Only Activities Staff (Lifeguards and/or Adventure Activities Staff) - please click here for the job description.
2. Year Round Outdoor Adventure Activities Staff - please click here for the job description.
3. Day Camp Sunshine Registrar
- Minimum two-year college degree, preferred four-year degree.
- Minimum two years experience in administrative role, preferably in a youth-oriented, Christian ministry setting.
- The candidate must have a solid working knowledge of MS Office software, and an aptitude to quickly learn and become proficient in cloud-based registration and management software.
- The ideal candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills and work well in a team setting.
- A self-motivated, resourceful, strategic thinker.
- Candidate should be highly organized and efficient.
As a year-round, permanent employee of FDM, serving the Day Camp Sushine ministry, the following must also be adhered to:
- Exhibit a meaningful and growing personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Be an active member of a local, Bible-believing church
- View their role at DCS as both a job and a ministry to families
- Maintain a personal conduct and lifestyle in keeping with biblical standards as outlined in the FDM employee handbook
- Support and adhere to the mission, vision, and statement of faith of FDM. This information is available here.